Wednesday, April 18, 2012

David Letterman's Top Ten Lists - 04/10/12 and 04/12/12

Here are David Letterman's top ten lists from last week:

Thursday, April 12, 2012
Top Ten Things I, Dave, Hoped To Do By The Time I Turned 65

10.Suffer a massive, teeth-rattling heart attack

9.Become a gay icon

8.Work like I don't need the money, love like I've never been hurt, and dance like nobody's watching

7.Serve a half-term as Governor of Alaska

6.Design my own line of necklaces for Kay Jewelers

5.Work with a dedicated staff and crew whom I respect and admire...who feel the same about me

4.Do something to cause a 'Fire Dave' rally

3.Replace the sound effects guy

2.Know when to quit

1.Betty White

Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Top Ten Words Rarely Used To Describe Mitt Romney

10.Gangsta

9.Laugh-a-minute

8.Newty

7.The Mormon Lenny Kravitz

6.Poor but honest

5.Silver-haired "sexplosion"

4.Honey-voiced

3.Slutty

2.Friend to Irish Setters

1.Presidential

darnfunnyonline.com

Posted via email from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment