Monday, October 10, 2011

David Letterman's Top Ten Lists - 10/03/11 to 10/5/11

Here are some of David Letterman's top ten lists from last week:

Top Ten Thoughts That Went Through Amanda Knox's Mind When The Verdict Was Read

10 "Mama mia, that's a spicy verdict"

9 "If there's time, I'd still like to see the Coliseum"

8 "Can I keep my Versace prison jumpsuit?"

7 "Four years in an Italian prison, this is the last time I book through Priceline"

6 "Who's Justin Bieber?"

5 "I want to go hiking in Iran"

4 "I can't believe I've gone four years without a Pop Tart"

3 "Does time served in Italian jail count towards my degree?"

2 "I wonder how Conan is doing on 'The Tonight Show'"

1 "If Michele O'Bachmann becomes President, I'm moving back to Italy"

Top Ten Reasons Chris Christie Is Not Running for President

10 As always, he's following his gut

9 Wants to spend more time with pie

8 There isn't a Quiznos within five miles of the White House

7 Afraid of going up against the Newt Gingrich juggernaut

6 Doesn't own a tie without a mustard stain

5 He was advised against it by his closest confidante, Duncan Hines

4 Constitution requires every candidate to be able to see their feet

3 Can't understand response because of chewing

2 Hank Williams, Jr. just compared him to Stalin

1 He was born in Kenya

Top Ten Ways Rick Perry Plans To Spend $17 Million

10 Death row taco bar

9 Two words: Alberto VO5

8 Hire staff to write some more great zingers like this . . .

7 Always wanted to see Branson

6 Spend a weekend at his hunting lodge with Hank Williams, Jr.

5 $8.5 million on campaign buttons; $8.5 million on bumper stickers

4 Health care for all Texans . . . I'm totally messing with you

3 Shut up or he'll execute you

2 Get a fabulous makeover from Michele O'Bachmann's husband

1 Buy lunch for Chris Christie

darnfunnyonline.com

Posted via email from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment