Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Observations from a Trip to Disneyland

I went to Disneyland with my family.  I forgot how things were done there.   Fantasyland isn’t what I thought it would be, I thought I’d be greeted by some really hot girl…it didn’t happen…not even Annette Funicello.

I had a lot of questions while were there that never got answered.  Mickey and Minnie are supposedly not married, but why do they have the same last name?  Same with Donald and Daisy?

There are 2 dogs in Disneyland, Goofy and Pluto.  Pluto lives the life of a dog and “Goofy” is the one that talks and has a job.

I was watching the parents a lot, why is it okay for parents to pick their children’s nose but not their own?

Of course, in Southern California there is no snow in the wintertime so the kids can’t build snowmen.  Instead, I saw them building a smogman.  Instead of a carrot for the nose they used a broken piece of exhaust pipe and instead of a top hat he wore a gas mask.  And, I heard them singing a song to the tune of Frosty the Snowman but the words were changed a little to, ”Al Gore the smogman, had a very grimy nose, and a lie for a story and that’s his glory…etc., etc.….”, or something like that.

I saw a lot of the little girls at Disneyland still have Barbie dolls.  Barbie is over 50 years old.  I’m waiting for Mattell to tap into a whole new market with an older version of Barbie.  They can make her breasts sag a little, put a cigarette in the side of mouth and sell her to old men who hang out in seedy bars.

darnfunnyonline.com

Posted via web from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment