Monday, September 20, 2010

Woman's Love Poem / Man's Love Poem

This was sent to me by someone and it was too funny to not put on the site:

Women's  Love Poem

Before I lay me down  to sleep,

I pray for a man, who's not a creep,

One who's handsome, smart  and strong

One who loves to listen long,

One who thinks before he  speaks,

One who'll call, not wait for weeks.

I pray he's gainfully  employed,

When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair  and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.

Oh! Send me a  man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to 'how big is my  behind?'
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my  very best friend.

Men's Love Poem

I pray for a deaf-mute  nymphomaniac with
huge boobs who owns a bar on a golf course,
and loves  to send me fishing and hunting. This
doesn't rhyme and I don't give a  sh#%.

darfunnyonline.com

Posted via email from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment