Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stupid Politicians and the Beat Goes On

I love the fall season.  It means the weather is getting cooler, the holidays, which I really enjoy, are getting close and best of all is that there is just over a month until those ridiculously idiotic  political commercials will come to an end.

Since I live in Nevada I have to hear Harry Reid, in his whiny voice (yes, his voice sounds just like you’d expect) say that he “approves of this message.”  Not too many Nevadans, or any other Americans, would say approve and Harry Reid in the same sentence.

I don’t know who would believe a political commercial anyway.  One of the qualifications of being a politician is to be a chronic liar.  Just ask the wives of John Edwards or Al Gore if that is true.  And they were both near the top of pile of dung called politicians.  I guess you could compare politics to a game of golf, the more you score the worse off you are and those two evidently scored a lot.  It just so hard to imagine from Gore though, at least John Edwards had the hair, all Al Gore had was a big bucket of boring.  And don’t even get me going about Bill Clinton.

I told you not to get me going….here I go.  One good thing you can say about Clinton though, he didn’t have a prejudice bone (and the pun is definitely intended) in his body.  He would fraternize (wink, wink) with any women regardless of body type, race or creed.  Jeez, he apparently even slept with Hillary.  I wonder if her pajamas are interchangeable with her pants suits or if she just wears her pajamas over top of the pants suit so she can make a quick getaway in the morning on the nights Bill sleeps in the house.

Being an equal opportunity humor writer I’ll also take this opportunity to jump on Bush (although that strangely sounds like something Clinton, Gore or Edwards would do, I don’t mean it like that.)  Since I was comparing golf and politics before I’ll do it again with him.  He had quite a handicap.  That being that he had killed the majority of his brain cells from drug and alcohol abuse in his youth and, of course, Dick Cheney, who likes to kill or torture everything.  How are you ever going to win a game when you have those two things going against you.  But Obama has to be thankful for Bush or who would he blame for everything.  Actually, if Obama wanted to blame someone and get sympathy (i.e. votes) for it he could plead insanity for all his stupidity due to the fact that he has lived in the same house with his mother-in-law.

Many people blame the Republicans for seeming to have the slogan “I love the smell of napalm in the morning”.  But Obama has proven to be very unworthy of his Nobel Peace prize by escalating the war in Afganistan.  But that is just politics as usual.  They just do what is expedient at the moment, which means whatever they think will get them votes.

It may seem like I have taken a trip to the farm and I got locked in the bitter barn rather than taking a stroll down comedy lane but, unfortunately, politics does that to a lot of us.  In fact, it has led many Americans to say, “I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore.”  And then with a smile on their faces and being very cordial they are welcoming everyone to their Tea Party.  Isn’t that nice?

darnfunnyonline.com

Posted via email from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment