Monday, March 15, 2010

Some Quotes by W.C. Fields

Here are some quick jokes from the comedian, W.C. Fields:

A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.

Ah, the patter of little feet around the house. There's nothing like having a midget for a butler.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.

I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.

Now don't say you can't swear off drinking; it's easy. I've done it a thousand times.

Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.

Set up another case bartender! The best thing for a case of nerves is a case of Scotch.

The laziest man I ever met put popcorn in his pancakes so they would turn over by themselves.

The world is getting to be such a dangerous place, a man is lucky to get out of it alive.

darnfunnyonline.com

Posted via web from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment