Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More Funny One-Liners from Famous Comedians

Here are some very funny one-liners.  Most of them are from very famous comedians and a few not so famous, but all very funny:

Two guys walk into a bar. You’d think one of them would have seen it.
Daniel Lybra

In a nutshell, just be good and kind to your children, because not only are they the future of the world, but they are the ones who can eventually sign you into the home.
Dennis Miller

A word to the wise ain’t necessary. It’s the stupid ones who need the advice.
Bill Cosby

I know what men want. Men want to be really, really close to someone who will leave them alone.
Elayne Boosler

I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.
Tracy Smith

I’ll tell you how to beat the gambling in Las Vegas. When you get off the airplane, walk right into the propeller.
Henny Youngman

If God had wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates.
Jay Leno

I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.
Janeane Garofalo

I took my parents back to the airport today. They leave tomorrow.
Margaret Smith

I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck. But my lawyer thinks he can get me five.
Steven Wright

New York is an exciting town where something is happening all the time, most of it unsolved.
Johnny Carson

I had a cab driver in Paris. The man smelled like a guy eating cheese while getting a permanent inside the septic tank of a slaughterhouse.
Dennis Miller

Please, if you ever see me getting beaten up by the police, please put your video camera down and help me.
Bobcat Goldthwait

Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we’ve always had: work, or prison.
Tim Allen

If it weren’t for baseball, many kids wouldn’t know what a millionaire looks like.
Phyllis Diller

The 1960s were when hallucinogenic drugs were really, really big. And I don’t think it’s a coincidence that we had the shows then like The Flying Nun.
Ellen DeGeneres

darnfunnyonline.com

Posted via email from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment