Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Funny Quotes from Famous People - VIII

Here are some very funny quotes from famous people.  Most are intentionally funny, some are not:

People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant. –Ellen DeGeneres

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. –Don Marquis

Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. –Ronald Reagan

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I. –Oscar Levent

Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life. –Brooke Shields

Television has brought back murder into the home - where it belongs. –Alfred Hitchcock

That's my only goal. Surround myself with funny people, and make sure everyone has a good time and works hard. –Joe Rogan

The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder. –Al Gore

The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. –Dave Barry

The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he is a baby. –Natalie Wood

The reason there are two senators for each state is so that one can be the designated driver. –Jay Leno

The superfluous, a very necessary thing. -Voltaire

The way taxes are, you might as well marry for love. –Joe E. Lewis

There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments. –Chris Rock

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. –Henry A. Kissinger

There's a great power in words, if you don't hitch too many of them together. –Josh Billings

There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap. –Kevin James

There's nothing wrong with being shallow as long as you're insightful about it. –Dennis Miller

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die. –Mel Brooks

TV is chewing gum for the eyes. –Frank Lloyd Wright

darnfunnyonline.com

Posted via email from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment