Monday, November 14, 2011

David Letterman's Top Ten Lists - 11/7/11 to 11/10/11

Here are David Letterman's Top Ten Lists from Monday, Tuesday and Thursday of last week:

Top Ten Rick Perry Excuses

10 There were three reasons why I messed up last night: 1. The nerves; 2. The headache; and 3. Um . . . Uh   . . Oops

9 I don't know what you're talking about — I think things went well

8 I was up late last night watching "Dancing With the Stars"

7 I thought the debate was tonight

6 You try concentrating with Mitt Romney smiling at you. That is one handsome dude

5 Uh, El Nino?

4 I had a 5-Hour Energy Drink six hours before the debate

3 I really hoped it would get me on my favorite talk show, but instead, I ended up here

2 I wanted to help take the heat off my buddy Herman Cain

1 I just learned Justin Bieber is my father

 

 

Top Ten Things The Candidate Doesn't Want To Hear On Election Day

10 “What? The election is today?”

9 “You need to sober up for your concession speech”

8 “You’re running for office? That’s hilarious!”

7 “There he is. Get him!”

6 “Your wife and your mistress are both here to see you”

5 “You’re losing the red states and the blue states, but you’re doing okay in the lesser-known yellow states”

4 “If pets are allowed to vote, I think we have a shot at this thing”

3 “The only endorsements we’ve got: Sylvio Berlusconi and Conrad Murray”

2 “Asteroid! Run for your lives!”

1 “Gloria Allred, Line 1”
 

 

Top Ten Signs Herman Cain Is Losing It

10 Plans to raise funds by suing himself for sexual harassment

9 Now smokes more than his campaign manager

8 Was recently found hiding in a drainpipe with a golden gun

7 Keeps asking voters if they want to touch his moustache

6 Claims Justin Bieber is his father

5 Campaigning as his hilarious alter ego, Pee-Wee Herman Cain

4 Just paid a visit to Dr. Conrad Murray

3 Spent last of campaign funds betting on the Colts

2 Gave rambling, drunken speech — oh I'm sorry, that was Rick Perry

1 He's engaged to Kim Kardashian

darnfunnyonline.com

Posted via email from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment