Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Late Night Takes on Kim Kardashian's Marriage

This is but a sampling of the jokes that are yet to come from the late night comedians on Kim Kardashian's recent divorce filing:

1. Jimmy Kimmel Live host Jimmy Kimmel: "I hate to ruin the mood, but it's my duty as an American talk show host to report that after 72 days of wedded bliss, Kim Kardashian and her NBA player husband Kris Humphries are splitting up. She has decided not to pick his option up for another season."

2. The Tonight Show host Jay Leno: “To their credit, they did try 20 minutes of counseling. It just didn't work.”

3. The Late Show host David Letterman: “They started bickering at the altar -- now they’re fighting over custody of the cake.”

4. The Late Late Show host Craig Ferguson, after making a joke about the 7 billionth person being born Monday: "You know what's even more surprising? Of all the 7 billion people in the world, no one is surprised that Kim Kardashian is getting divorced."

5. Kimmel: "It's a shame. I thought they'd be together for at least another five to 10 Us Weekly covers."

6. Kimmel: "Kim has asked that her fans give her a complete lack of privacy during this time."

7. Kimmel: “I wonder what happens to that 20-karat engagement ring he gave her. You know, if nobody’s using it, I bet it would look great in my belly button

8. Letterman: "They’re planning a lavish divorce at the Laguna Niguel Ritz-Carlton with 3,000 guests.”

9. Kimmel: "I feel kind of cheated by all this. I cried during every minute of that wedding special, and I want those 11 hours of my life back now."

10. Ferguson: "If two celebrities who hardly know each other get married for a TV show can't make it, what hope is there for any of us?

darnfunnyonline.com

Posted via email from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment