Monday, March 21, 2011

Funny Quotes from Famous People - V

Here are some very funny quotes mostly from people who are quite famous:

I rant, therefore I am. -Dennis Miller

I recorded my hair this morning, tonight I'm watching the highlights. –Jay London

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member. –Groucho Marx

I sang in the choir for years, even though my family belonged to another church. –Paul Lynde

I spent a year in that town, one Sunday. –George Burns

I think serial monogamy says it all. –Tracey Ullman

I think they should have a Barbie with a buzz cut. –Ellen DeGeneres

I used to be Snow White, but I drifted. –Mae West

I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass. –David Lee Roth

I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own. –Les Dawson

I was born in very sorry circumstances. Both of my parents were very sorry. –Norman Wisdom

I was sleeping the other night, alone, thanks to the exterminator. –Emo Philips

I was the kid next door's imaginary friend. –Emo Philips

I washed a sock. Then I put it in the dryer. When I took it out, it was gone. –Rod Schmidt

I wear a necklace, cause I wanna know when I'm upside down. –Mitch Hedberg

I wish I had the nerve not to tip. –Paul Lynde

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong. –Bertrand Russell

I would talk in iambic pentameter if it were easier. –Howard Nemerov

I'd luv to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair. –Bette Davis

I'd never been in play long enough for the flowers to die in the dressing room. –Mercedes McCambridge

darnfunnyonline.com

Posted via email from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment