Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Some Funny Golf and Tennis Quotes

Here are some very funny quotes about the sports of both golf and tennis:

Funny Golf Quotes

I guess there is nothing that will get your mind off everything like golf. I have never been depressed enough to take up the game, but they say you get so sore at yourself you forget to hate your enemies.
~ Will Rogers ~

I know I am getting better at golf because I am hitting fewer spectators.
~ Gerald R. Ford ~

Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air.
~ Jack Benny ~

Relax? How can anybody relax and play golf? You have to grip the club, don't you?
~ Ben Hogan ~

I don't want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it.
~ Rogers Hornsby ~

If you drink don't drive. Don't even putt.
~ Dean Martin ~

You can make a lot of money in this game. Just ask my ex-wives. Both of them are so rich that neither of their husbands work.
~ Lee Trevino ~

I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
~ Greg Norman ~


Funny Tennis Quotes

 


I'll let the racket do the talking.

~ John McEnroe ~

New Yorkers love it when you spill your guts out there. Spill your guts at Wimbledon and they make you stop and clean it up.
~ Jimmy Carter ~

When I was 40, my doctor advised me that a man in his 40s shouldn't play tennis. I heeded his advice carefully and could hardly wait until I reached 50 to start again.
~ Hugo Black ~

Monica Seles - I'd hate to be next door to her on her wedding night.
~ Peter Ustinov ( because she grunted everytime she hit the ball)~

Michael Chang has all the fire and passion of a public service announcement, so much so that he makes Pete Sampras appear fascinating.
~ Alex Ramsey ~

darnfunnyonline.com

Posted via email from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment