Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Funny Quotes From TV, Movies and Artists

Here are some funny quotes from TV shows, movies, and some famous people:

Funny Life Quotes by Artists

I enjoy life. I think I'll enjoy death even more.
Cat Stevens

Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts.
Jim Morrison

Before I was shot, I always thought that I was more half-there than all-there - I always suspected that I was watching TV instead of living life. Right when I was being shot and ever since, I knew that I was watching television.
Andy Warhol

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.
Will Rogers

Funny Life Quotes in TV

"I could have drank myself into a really great Life."
Patricia Arquette- Medium

We live in an age when pizza gets to your home before the police.
Jeff Marder

...And In Movies

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
Forrest Gump

It's not how long it takes, it's who's taking you.
Marilyn Monroe

“Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror”
Byrd Baggett

“Don't worry about life, you're not going to survive it anyway.”

When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.
Jean Harlow

Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.
Judy Garland

darnfunnyonline.com

Posted via email from darnfunnyonline's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment